For most volunteer-governed organizations, communication provides the vital link connecting members with each other, and with their industry or community of interest. In addition, there is unprecedented competition today for member time and dollars. To develop a competitive edge in their marketplace, successful organizations are using social media to create a strong brand and share their value proposition in powerful, effective ways.
At Huntington Association Management, we believe successful associations conduct member communication that supports the strategic objectives of the organization and sends key messages to all relevant audiences.
Spotlight your development efforts:
- Our marketing and public relations team will publicize your association’s good work in the industry and/or fund-raising events and activities.
- Newsletters will be designed and written for timely distribution.
- Work with industry lobbyists on talking points for government relations issues on behalf of your association.
- Press releases will be written and send to appropriate online media and industry publications presenting your position on the issues.
- Logos, advertisements, brochures, newsletters, directories, education mailers, catalogs, and any printed material needed.
Convention and trade show marketing:
- Huntington Association Management will create exhibit presentations with a media campaign to publicize the show.
Market research and surveys:
- Tap into potential audiences who seek your association for membership, services, or information.
- Survey your membership to determine their needs.
- Write and produce radio and TV spots
- Media training to board executives
- MarCom consultation
- Crisis communication training